flow diagram of sandstone plant rajasthan - deniseohlson.za
Cement Grinding; Cement Packing And Storage; In the cement manufacturing process, most material must be broken, such as line, iron ore, clay and coal etc. Line is the main raw material for cement production, each producing a ton of clinker needs about 1.3 tons of line, more than 80% of raw material is line.Aug 30, 2012· Cement Manufacturing Process Phase II: Proportioning, Blending & Grinding. The raw materials from quarry are now routed in plant laboratory where, they are analyzed and proper proportioning of line and clay are making possible before the beginning of grinding. Generally, line is 80% and remaining 20% is the clay.